Truma VarioHeat comfort
Small. Silent. Smart.
High air flow for quick heating
Heating power is automatic
Digital control panel
Compact Furnace for Many Uses
The Truma VarioHeat is an especially compact furnace for travel trailers, motorhomes and vans. It can be installed flexibly in various positions - vertically or horizontally - and is suitable as the main furnace in a van or an additional furnace in larger vehicles.
Compact furnace for many uses: Truma VarioHeat
CP plus Ready
- Digital control panel for Truma VarioHeat furnaces and Truma AquaGo water heater with automatic climate control, boost function and time switch
- Simply set the room temperatures on the digital Truma CP plus control panel and the Truma systems do the rest
Three Operating Modes
- Level 1
- 4,700 BTU/h
- Level 2
- 8,900 BTU/h
- Level 3
- 11,500 BTU/h
- Level 1
- Silent operation with intelligent fan control
- Highest available efficiency up to 90%
- Digital control ensures minimal variation in room temperature
- Direct or ducted system installation
- Minimal side wall penetration with ducted exhaust / air intake
- When combined with the Truma AquaGo, creates a world-class, hybrid system for heating and instant hot water
Truma VarioHeat in Action
More Details about Truma VarioHeat comfort
Set your heater easily using the push button knob on the digital control panel CP plus VarioHeat.
The boost function increases the air flow significantly, so that your vehicle heats up exceptionally quickly. Thanks to an optimized volume flow, the warm air is also sent to the end of long heating pipes. In the night mode, the Truma VarioHeat comfort runs reliably on the lowest level so that the fan is almost inaudible at night.
- Compact size
Light weight of 5.5 kg
- High air flow for quick heating
- Heating power is automatically
Operating level adapted depending on
the set temperature
Three operating levels – especially quiet
in the lower level
- Digital control panel
A Boost function is available for the Truma
VarioHeat and a time switch is integrated.
The desired room temperature can be set with precision.
The Truma AquaGo can also be controlled with the digital Truma CP plus VarioHeat control panel
Truma VarioHeat Support
Manuals & Resources
- Operating instructions Truma VarioHeat comfort US (1.58 MB)
- Installation instructions Truma VarioHeat comfort US (4.99 MB)
- Operating instructions Truma CP plus iNet ready (2.75 MB)
- Mode d'emploi Truma VarioHeat comfort US (1.81 MB)
- Directives d'installation Truma VarioHeat comfort US (5.57 MB)