With the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation developing quickly, we believe it’s important to be transparent about how Truma is responding to the outbreak. We are committed to caring for the health and well-being of our employees, partners, customers, and the communities we serve. Our philosophy is to approach this situation with empathy and urgency.
Due to how rapidly the outbreak is evolving we are prepared to alter our approach constantly to ensure the highest level of safety. The information below is reflective of our guidelines as of May 18, 2020. We will update this post as needed to reflect any future changes.
- All company-related travel is currently banned through June 1st, 2020.
- Employees will work remote as their job duties allow
- The Truma lobbies are closed at all facilities
- Visits, meetings, and interviews are being conducted remotely via Skype or Zoom
- All shows, rally’s, events, and technician training sessions are canceled through June 1st, 2020
- The Truma online store is fully operational and orders are currently being shipped on time
- Service centers in Indiana, Arizona, and Florida are available by appointment only
- Expanded cleaning and disinfecting procedures at all facilities
- Employees will self-quarantine for 14 days should they feel ill, or come in contact with someone ill
- Employees and visitors will utilize recommended CDC practices for any required personal interactions
- Truma Customer Care Center will remain open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST by phone at 855-558-7862 ext. 1 or any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org