This role is located in Elkhart, Indiana
Want to be a part of a fast-growing, high-tech company that is launching new products nationally and experiencing exceptional growth for themselves and their high performing employees? Value working as a team and striving to reach important goals? Enjoy an environment that is relaxed, fun, and flexible - with time spent with coworkers at the outdoor picnic table?
- Then, Truma has a place for you!
Who We Are:
Truma is a leading international manufacturer of highly developed heating and air conditioning equipment, as well as comfort accessories for travel trailers, motorhomes, boats and utility vehicles. Our global success and top market share comes from our customer focus, innovation, product quality and outstanding service. Truma is a medium-sized, family-oriented company with about 600 employees globally and a long history going back more than 70 years.
What We Offer:
- Exciting entrepreneurial, family-oriented work environment with flexible work/life balance schedules
- Challenging and progressive career development
- Competitive salaries, travel mileage reimbursements, excellent health benefit reimbursements
- Simple IRA with Company Match!
- Best practice PTO policies and paid holidays
- Open communication, informal recognition and team-building events
- And much more to motivated, results-oriented individuals who want to make a real difference in their community and role!
What You’ll Do:
As an IT Support person, you will manage the IT functions for the North America business unit, ensuring consistent, compliant and timely service and application usage for the business to operate proficiently.
Who You Are:
- You will continually research software applications and provide suggestions to meet the growing IT needs of the business in accordance with corporate guidelines
- You will provide hardware/software installation, configuration, maintenance, and service proactively to ensure efficient and consistent operations and usage
- You will create and administer user-profiles, access, and security for the various Active Directories, repositories, applications, and devices to ensure accurate user capabilities
- You will manage the domain administration
- You will proactively coordinate and handle the installation, configuration, and trouble-shooting of printers and other devices to ensure limited downtime
- You will manage the administration and updates for the Windows operating system, in coordination with corporate guidelines and creates minimal disruption to the business
- You will also manage the Network administration (patching, etc.) utilizing Avaya
- Education: Requires a Bachelor’s degree in IT or technology; or the equivalent in education and experience
- Experience: 3-5 years of progressive experience in IT/Software/Hardware/Network and devices, with domain-related support and services
- Functional Skills: Excellent skillset in identifying, negotiating, and executing new software applications. Excellent proficiency in the installation, configuration, maintenance, and service of various IT elements. Excellent understanding of establishing, administering, and securing user-access within various programs. Excellent prioritization and time management skills are also required.
- Technology Required: Advanced experience and knowledge in Windows 7-10, Office 365, Windows Server 2016 and Data Center, Hyper-V Infrastructure, and AD/ Domain Administration.
- Technology Preferred: Experience in systems and application/development. Experience with SAP and Salesforce. Knowledge of applications, webhooks, API, XML, and basic programming skills.
- Language Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with and support all levels of the business
- Leadership/Behaviors: Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time. Excellent customer-focus with the ability to train users in an effective way.
- Culture Match: Highly professional atmosphere; Candidates should be able to work collaboratively in a team-setting.
Other Important Information:
Salary/Pay: Pay is commensurate with proven expertise.
This position is eligible for a discretionary bonus! _ And, the compensation will grow as the team grows! _
Reports To: Executive Management
Core Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; 40-45 hours on average per week
Typical Work Week: M-F (some work may be off-hours for urgent work or updates)
Direct Reports: none
Job Type: Full-time