Digital Media Specialist
This role is located in Elkhart, Indiana
Want to be a part of a fast-growing, high-tech company that is launching new products nationally and experiencing exceptional growth for themselves and their high performing employees? Value working as a team and striving to reach important goals? Enjoy an environment that is relaxed, fun, and flexible - with time spent with coworkers at the outdoor picnic table?
- Then, Truma has a place for you!
Who We Are:
Truma is a leading international manufacturer of highly developed heating and air conditioning equipment, as well as comfort accessories for travel trailers, motorhomes, boats and utility vehicles. Our global success and top market share comes from our customer focus, innovation, product quality and outstanding service. Truma is a medium-sized, family-oriented company with about 600 employees globally and a long history going back more than 70 years.
What We Offer:
- Exciting entrepreneurial, family-oriented work environment with flexible work/life balance schedules
- Challenging and progressive career development
- Competitive salaries, travel mileage reimbursements, excellent health benefit reimbursements
- Simple IRA with Company Match!
- Best practice PTO policies and paid holidays
- Open communication, informal recognition and team-building events
- And much more to motivated, results-oriented individuals who want to make a real difference in their community and role!
What You’ll Do:
As a Digital Media Specialist, you will use various online marketing tools and websites to enhance Truma’s digital marketing presence and meet business goals.
You’re Accountabilities in the Role:
- You will design digital media campaigns and content, that are aligned to the brand guidelines, to drive business goals.
- You will coordinate and execute digital content and projects (i.e. website, blogs, social media posts/advertising, video, email campaigns, and online display advertising), to drive related KPI’s and return on investment.
- You will maintain Truma’s web presence to boost brand awareness by executing a consistent, branded online message and voice through social media.
- You will suggest and implement new digital marketing strategies and processes to increase ROI and profitability.
- You will monitor ROI and KPI’s related to the marketing department, taking corrective action to achieve the goals, where applicable.
- You will stay up to date on all digital and media developments and advancements to continually enhance the digital marketing area.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, or other related programs; will consider a combination of education and work experience.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in Digital Media or related roles.
- Functional Skills: Strong analytical, project management, content building, and execution skills. Solid ability to multitask and set priorities based on KPI’s and goals; excellent attention to details.
- Technical Skills: Experience with front-end (HTML & CSS) web design and development. Experience with Google Analytics, Ad-Words, dv360, and visual communication principals. Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and Dreamweaver. Also, requires being familiar with content management systems, preferably Drupal.
- Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership/Behaviors: Able to collaborate with others to achieve better solutions; sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines.
- Core Values: Excellent focus on quality, self-starter for time management, professional, and goal-oriented are also important attributes for this role.
- Work/Environment: Office enviornment.
Other Important Information:
Salary: Salary is commensurate with proven expertise.
The position is also bonus eligible. And, the compensation will grow as the team member grows!
Reports To: Head of Marketing
Core Hours: 8 – 5:30 pm (typical hours may vary based on customer need)
Typical Work Week: M-F; some weekends required; 45 hours a week on average
Direct Reports: N/A
Contact us today and learn more about the Truma Family and how we can enhance Your
Email: or Contact: 574-286-2037
Visit our website at: