Advance Your Career with Truma
We consider the employees of Truma to be one of our most valuable assets and partners in our mutual growth to higher levels. The importance of our employee‘s contributions cannot be overstated.
One of our organizational goals is to provide a work environment where our employees can engage, meet their potential, and thrive in an atmosphere of excellence. We want a place where employees are empowered to put their best work into their jobs every single day – creating unimaginable rewards for our team and for Truma.
By developing and growing the individual strengths of our employees, we are confident that we will continue to surpass our competitors and exceed our customers’ expectations. This all happens with you in mind. Through our diverse and integrated contributions and teamwork, we can continue to stretch and exceed the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead.
Opportunities at Truma
From our products to our people, we strive to be "Simply Better" in everything we do. If you're a motivated, results-oriented individual who wants to make a real difference in your community and career, then join team Truma!
Contact us today to learn more about the Truma Family and find out why we are "Simply Better" than other employers! Email email@example.com for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why should you join the Truma team?
We appreciate a diverse and engaged group of employees who can take ownership and responsibility to contribute and grow with Truma. With that, we are committed to providing the best possible environment and resources to help maximize personal development and goal achievement for all employees.
We believe in an environment where work-life nourishes personal life and employees respect, trust and support each other. With that, each position has aligned accountabilities toward our overall goals (noted in the job descriptions). And, so we seek to empower a spirit of teamwork with everyone building, mentoring, and contributing based on their own personal strengths to create a collaborative, highly effective team that can independently and collectively grow to meet mutual goals.
In addition to a family-oriented atmosphere, entrepreneurial work environment, flexible work/life balance, and competitive pay, it is Truma’s practice to provide competitive benefits, retirement plans, and reimbursement programs to all eligible employees to enhance their current and future well-being as the Truma continues to grow.
Benefits and Perks
· Competitive salaries and flexible work schedules to elevate your job satisfaction and productivity
· Company-paid training and professional development allow you to grow your skill set and advance your career
· Modern, open-concept workspaces that encourage open communication and collaboration
· Excellent company retirement plan with up to 3% match, allows you to be 100% vested immediately and save for your future
· Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays available immediately to give you the work/life balance that you’ve been searching for
· Premium benefits including, health, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance, and short-term & long-term disability are available immediately
· Tax-free Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) reimburses you for qualified medical expenses
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers free, 24/7 phone consultations with licensed health professionals and referrals to supportive resources
· Gym membership reimbursement of up to $30/month, will give you the incentive to reach your health goals
· Exciting and fun-filled team-building events that promote employee engagement and teamwork
· And much more to the best talent across North America!