A New Generation of Instant Water Heaters
True instant hot water at every faucet* – that's Truma luxury
Truma hybrid technology keeps the temperature constant – no scalding
Exclusive decalcification technology – extends life and maintains performance
Simply open "Easy Drain Lever" – winterization done
*with Truma AquaGo comfort plus
More Details about Truma AquaGo
Customers can adjust temperatures like at home: when showering, a constant hot water temperature is maintained even after the water is turned off, then back on again – no more scalding. Thanks to microprocessor-controlled stepless burner management, the Truma AquaGo always delivers a constant water temperature, even with high and low flow rates and varying inlet water temperatures. The integrated water diverter eliminates water stains on the vehicle exterior. A reusable filter cartridge reduces scale particulates.
The only instant water heater utilizing hybrid technology with a temperature stabilizer (mixing vessel)
- The industry's only true instant water heater ensuring hot water at every faucet, anytime*
- Adjust water temperatures like at home for greater comfort
- When showering, a constant hot water temperature is maintained even after the water is turned off and then back on again – no scalding
- Can be used even during freezing temperatures**
At 60K BTU, the most powerful water heater on the market
- Constant water temperature, with high and low flow rates
- Microprocessor-controlled stepless burner management between 20,000 and 60,000 BTU
Simple maintenance with "Easy Drain Lever"
- The industry’s only instant water heater that can be decalcified with Truma decalcification tablets
- Semi-automatic cleaning: simply slide the tablets into the Easy Drain Lever filter and the Truma AquaGo control panel guides the user through the decalcification process
- Open lever for quick winterization as water is diverted away from the vehicle, eliminating water staining and the need for any special tools
- Reusable filter cartridge protects the internal components
*with Truma AquaGo comfort plus
**with Truma AquaGo comfort and Truma AquaGo comfort plus
Truma AquaGo - Safety Features
- Three thermal cut-off switches protect the appliance from excessive temperatures.
- A flame monitoring device switches off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is extinguished.
- If voltage drops, the gas supply to the burner will be switched off.
- In the event of a short circuit (>10 A), the fuse will switch off the appliance.
- If the flue fan fails, the gas supply to the burner will be switched off.
- A water-thermal cut-off switch avoids excessive water temperatures, i.e. above 185°F (85°C).
- An exhaust-gas over temperature switch avoids excessive exhaust-gas temperatures, i.e. above 320°F (160°C).
AquaGo Technical Details
|AquaGo Basic||AquaGo Comfort||AquaGo Comfort Plus|
|Fuel||LP gas (propane only)||LP gas (propane only)||LP gas (propane only)|
|Nominal voltage||12 V DC||12 V DC||12 V DC|
|Nominal input rate||20,000 - 60,000 BTU/h (5.9 - 17.6 kW)||20,000 - 60,000 BTU/h (5.9 - 17.6 kW)||20,000 - 60,000 BTU/h (5.9 - 17.6 kW)|
|Fuel inlet pressure||10.5" - 14" wc (26.2 - 34.9 mbar)||10.5" - 14" wc (26.2 - 34.9 mbar)||10.5" - 14" wc (26.2 - 34.9 mbar)|
|Fuel manifold pressure||1.3" - 10" wc (3.2 - 24.9 mbar)||1.3" - 10" wc (3.2 - 24.9 mbar)||1.3" - 10" wc (3.2 - 24.9 mbar)|
|Power input||< 1.5 A||< 2.5 A||< 2.5 A|
|Water operating pressure||65 psi ( 4.5 bar) maximum||65 psi ( 4.5 bar) maximum||65 psi ( 4.5 bar) maximum|
|Standard water outlet temperature||120° F (49° C)||120° F (49° C)||120° F (49° C)|
|Water volume||0.35 gallons (1.3 litres)||0.35 gallons (1.3 litres)||0.35 gallons (1.3 litres)|
|Shipping weight (approx)||41.0 lbs (18.6 kg)||41.0 lbs (18.6 kg)||41.0 lbs (18.6 kg)|
|Weight (approx) without access door||34.2 lbs (15.5 kg)||34.2 lbs (15.5 kg)||34.2 lbs (15.5 kg)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH) without flange and frame||318 x 394 x 318 mm||318 x 394 x 318 mm||318 x 394 x 318 mm|